How would you like to present yourself in your headshots?
We all need a great headshot for our profile. Is yours up to date and looking professional?
Sydney Headshots creates specialised and beautiful professional headshots for any platform and for any purpose.
Our studio is in Eastgardens, the suburb not the neighbouring Westfields complex, with easy parking. We are close to Mascot, Botany, Banksmeadow, Randwick, Kensington and Maroubra. We can also come to your workplace if you would prefer your whole team be photographed at the same time.
I know most people don’t like having their portraits taken but we help you feel comfortable with our warm and friendly approach in our inviting atmosphere. Come in ready for your session and we will be finished in no time.
Basic headshot for individuals at our studio:
- $220 includes photography (5-10 minutes)
One high-res image
Additional images add $80 per image
View the images and pick them straight away
- Multiple headshots with an outfit change
$350 includes 20 minutes of photography
One outfit change
- Two hi-res images
- Viewing the images straight after the shoot
- $80 for additional images
- Basic retouching
- Professional hair and makeup artist and headshots
$570 includes 1-hour hair and makeup
- 40-minute photography shoot with 3 changes of clothes
- Three hi-res digital images
- Additional images $80 each
- Basic retouching
If you prefer that we come to you
- You may prefer this option if there are a number of people. We bring a backdrop and studio lights unless you want to use your space’s natural light and surroundings.
This option is for 10 or more people to be photographed individually.
$150 per person ( minimum 10)
Includes a brief consultation
5-10 minute shoot
Viewing individual images
Over 11 people, $130 per person
- For team shots
Two people: $350 for two images
Three to five people: $500 for three images
Six to ten people: $700 for 4 images
Additional retouching $200 per hour
How to organise yourself for your shoot?
A great idea is to book your headshot shoot in after you have been to the hairdresser. Because you always feel and look better when your hair is perfect. Apply some makeup to enhance your features. We get a few women asking about makeup because they don’t usually wear it. Yes, even if you don’t usually wear makeup, if you apply the essentials, it will do wonders to your final look. Do you want tips on how to do your best makeup? There are hundreds of youtube tutorials but if you want something now try this.
Or what we have written on our boudoir blog
Or for older ladies, perhaps this one
Watch and just do what you feel comfortable wearing. Remember that you don’t want a shiny face, as the studio flashlights will really bring out more shine than needed. So in our opinion, as long as you have a matt face, take out the shine with powder, and add some blush and lippy, you will still look very natural. For those of you who would prefer our hair and makeup artist, please ask for her when you book in.
If you want to know a little more about the photographer, then click over to here.
How to prepare your workplace for individual headshots and team photos
- Remind your team members of when the shoot date is. And send reminders the day before.
- Talk to your staff how important the shoot will be for your brand.
- Give each team member a time slot so they know exactly when to come to the meeting room
- Give your staff suggestions on what you would like them to wear.
- Remind them on the morning of the shoot by text (you will be surprised how many people will forget)
How to book?
Please give us a call on 0407 017044. We can usually fit you in short notice, but if you want the HMU you will need to give a weeks notice.
Payment is made after you have viewed the images.