Hi everyone, Yesterday I had a nude shoot which I wish to share with you and a few tips on what to expect and what to do before the session.
1. If you are wanting an arty session showing muscles, make sure you are still attending the gym so your body is looking top shape.
2. If you are getting a spray tan or tanning at the beach, it is best to include all area’s, try to avoid the white bottom look if possible.
3. Wax or shave any unwanted hair prior to the shoot and you may wish to exfoliate your skin.
4. Have a look at my blog on makeup tips for your face.
5. On the day of the session, please wear loose clothing to avoid marks on your body.
6. Bring along a dressing gown for in between shots.
7. If you have an idea in mind that you wish to try, tell the photographer before the shoot.
8. If you want to include props bring them along (within reason)
9. You may wish to dress up your nude shoot with accessories eg, stilleto’s or knee high boots, if so bring them with you and make sure they are polished.
10.If you have tattoo’s or skin marks that you do not wish to be photographed, or if you want it as high focus, please let the photographer know before hand.
Are you proud of your skin? Just remember that we will put you at ease and after a little while you will forget that you are even nude. Why not give me a call on 9341 7027 to discuss what kind of session you want. We can accommodate most styles, whether is is sexy, arty, sensuous, or whatever, and remember it is never too late to feel proud of your body, I hope to see you one day.